Silver Zard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Zard

The Headquarters of The Silver Zard. Adventure Quest Worlds most unnacomplished clan of Avengers for hire!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Discussion

Go down 
+9
chazanater
Werepyre King
rkyne trix
Laken
Kamina-sama
Crainer
Roann
Omndra
apocanagic
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
Number of posts : 316
AQW Username :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Guild Master
Most Recent Award: None

Game Discussion - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:13 am

Or what about this,
we will make what i said in a later game but in previous games Bronze Zard and Gold Zard wil be NPCs
in each game,silverzard collects all elemental orbs and becomes Super Silver Zard and fights with a(maybe it can be more than one but not all of them) lord of chaos
but each game has something special e.g.one of the games will be like sonic heroes and Bronze,Silver and Gold Zard become a team and they have different abilities,in another game it will be a race game and in another game,it will be a battle game.and in last game they will transform into that creature(its name is cool but can we make it something that makes you remember therir names(or we can just change their names))
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male
Number of posts : 348
AQW Username : SilverZard
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Captain Falcon
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:21 pm

I reeeally dont want to rip off AQ is all....
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:06 pm

...ok,but if we do that,we will have to find a way to tell players there are some kind of awesome creatures that their names end with "-acow",thats why i wanted to make something similiar,but no problem because that name is really cool and creative plus in this way i can use platinum zard as my own character YAY!!! Laughing Laughing
maybe we can make a book like in aqw and in one of its pages it tells you about "-acow" creatures and their powers,maybe they can be creatures that zards are related to but extinct,or they can be mysterious creatures that only appear when world is in danger.etc.
should we make a design notes topic in the silver zard game forum?i asked it before too but you didnt answer
and please reply more often so our game can become better fastly
edit:i made goldzard and bronzezard today and as soon as i upload the game,they'll be playable,thier cheats are:goldzard,bronzezard and silverzard
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm

I just want to know why we have too put Drakath in our game. I don't want this game to have anything to do with AQW or anything AE. We are good enough to do our own thing and not Piggyback off of AQW's popularity.

Kracows dont look like zards at all. They don't even have legs. They are not like Zards at all.
If we have a Zard in this game it should be as a hidden character.

and Artix didn't come out and tell everyone that a frog zard was actually a Zard with frog in front of it. We just figured it out ourselves.

Make the design notes page
And... didn't anyone get my deathnote reference?
in the names of the aCows
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:28 pm

i didnt undrstand......argint isnt a zard too???
and kracows....dont have legs,but have arms with dragon claws???
you exactly said that

Quote :
Ohh thats a good idea!
The Kracow (we are not calling them Zards) Will look Like an alligator, with Two Gorilla arms and Dragon hands/claws.
and there are several different kinds of them.
Kracow
Doomacow
Kiracow
Misacow
Lacow
and
Quote :
Kracows dont look like zards at all. They don't even have legs. They are not like Zards at all.

and a frogzard is NOT a zard with a frog in front of it,artix first only plannedd to make frogzards,but later he decided to make different elemental versions of it,and he used the same look but different color and made ones like firezard
we dont have to put drakath,but its a game of silverzard,silverzard is a clan in AQW so it should be in AQW i think,i understand that you dont want to rip off them but other than aq,df,mq,aqw(and WF)where can a zards habitat be at,and if we make a game of a zard and make it look like aqw,later we can post it to www.EbilGames.com .if we make it a different game but put zards in it,it would look like we stole it .in ebilgames its written that said ebilgames will be accepting games of ours soon.
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 pm

meh... do what you want.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Good news!(for me Very Happy )they prepared the beta of Game Maker 8.and i dowloaded it,now i can add the new silverzard to the game Very Happy
it will look really cool now,i am so happy about this,there are many new things,now we can put a button in the game which will open our website (INSIDE THE GAME WINDOW!!!!!!!)the game will be much easier to make now,and will load faster
edit:grrr....we should rip off aqw,because they ripped us off!!!!!they made a silverzard statue and a goldzard statue!!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I highly doubt that they even know who we are...
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 am

i know im just kidding Very Happy
i don't have anything to say left Sad
is the new zard ready yet Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:23 pm

the new... oooh.... yeah... that....
I have summer school....
EDIT:
Abdullah You should try out this program http://www.garagegames.com/products/torque-2d
and btw, The more programs you know how to use, the more marketable you become.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:24 pm

hmmmm looks pretty cool,i should download it.....
...wait....
OMG!!!!!
250.00 dollars!?!?!?!?!?!?only for a game creation program????,no matter how easy it is to use and how high its quality is or how much possibilities it has i wont buy it!!!!

but i can download the demo.lets see how easy it is.
edit:omg you can even make games for wii and xbox,even for playstation 2 and 3 and psp etc. this game creation program is for companies which make awesome games,and sell them...
ok as soon as game maker 8 is released we will find ourselves a company name and will become a company,and will start making limited games that people will have to buy to play all,once we have enough money,we can buy it and make some games,then we'll sll them and buy the 3D version of it.
i downloaded the demo and i cant even create a sprite.Very Happy
EDIT:if you dont want to rip off aqw we should make REALLY creative ideas,and maybe we shouldn't even use zards,can you tell me how aCow creatures look again?i think i misunderstood it.i will be thinking hard to find new ideas without ripping off anyone,and the less simple the game is,the cooler it is so im going to think more about abilities,characters,villains,bosses,levels and everything else.
if you will be too busy i think i will try to find someone that can help us.i will start by going to aqw and yelling like "IS THERE ANYONE HERE THAT KNOWS HOW TO USE FLASH AND MAKE PRETTY COOL ANIMATIONS AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLAN????????"
EDIT:...that didn't work...i could only find 2 people that use flash but they both had clans Sad
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 am

Wait, it makes Platform games?
and abdullah, how on earth did you get flash if think 250$ is insane amount of money
...wait... your flash died didn't it...
I guess I Shouldn't mention Push Button's Open source Flash Game Engines...
As for Own Company name... Silver... umm... not zard or Acow....
Silver Something.

EDIT:
I did a real quick sketch of an Acow. But i think they should be left to just a random monster you can encounter.
and i am working on an original story... a Dark Adventure Mystery kinda thing.
Game Discussion - Page 10 Acow10
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:36 am

Ohhhhhhh!now i understand how it looks like Very Happy i thought he will use his gorilla arms as hands Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
it is cool...even if it is a sketch Very Happy
i didn't get flash,we had it,i think my aunt bought CS3 because she needs those in her job,she is a graphic designer.but i can't set it to my computer again,because it tells me it is already set and cancels. Sad
we won't (can't)be a real company, we wont have the small "R" in the end of the name of our company and our games, we can only have İ.
our company will be something that we will use to say
A Silver Something Production
when our games begin.
edıt:i have an idea for our company name
The Silver Cooow!!
what do you think? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lol i know that is funny and not that cool but thats the coolest and most original thing i can think(for now of course)
any cooler ideas anyone??? please post!
Edit:can you also make a not coloured one?so i can color it as i want,with gamemaker 8 image editor i can make shadows and shades Very Happy(i already could but this time i can make it better)
another edit:i have an idea (its nothing new i just made a few changes with the last story)in the game player will be able to chose its side (goood or evil)and there will also be a ironzard and he/she will be best friend of argint,and will chose the same side with him.and bronzezard and goldzard will be best friends too but they will chose the side wich argint doesn't,and those four will have awesome powers,awesome powers that no other zard has,and will cooperate to beat chaos(if you don't want to rip this off too then we should find something else but it should be something that both good and evil will fight against).maybe the other zards abilities can be controlling time,space,and using multiple elements at same time,and they all will have special elemental beams for themselves.
if you didn't like this idea can you find one to replace with this?but i think its really original and good enough
i think all sprites,images,effects in the game must be in same quality and must be drawn with same style,e.g. all the sprites have thick black borders.
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Only one "O" in the cow.
Silver Cow
and I Like the Good/Evil Plot lines idea's

and you are saying... that I could just draw the outline to all of the sprites... and then you would color them? AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 pm

yes....i guess so... but only you should draw them all in same smoothness,so i can do it without changing the tolerance of "fill with color" thing.^.^
oh but if we do that you should (will have to)draw also the shadows and shades,how can we do that,it would look weird if you drew them with borders,or you draw the shadows half transparent black and shades half transparent white so the tolerance thing would also help me do that,ok ^^ if you are busy you dont have to do it now.i can be patient Very Happy .Im happy that you became happy when you heard i can do that. Very Happy
EDIT:
17TH PAGE
240 REPLIES
OVER 1580 VIEWS

.....this started to get boring Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 pm

ah so it was too good to be true...
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am

!!!! what happened to last 2 posts?!?!?!?!
if you want to let me color every part of the zard,you can also color every part in different colors,like green legs,red head,blue body,so i can color every part as i want,and with this way we can also make shadows and shades Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male
Number of posts : 105
AQW Username : treks
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

guys have fun . the way i see it we are limited only by our imagination so work hard aim high , i love the idea of a "silver *****" production company for games and all else . i'll keep trying to find out how to download the sz game to my laptop bypassing my security setup.

to think i was at the start of a game company first steps , well kind of at the start. heh Very Happy

i'll be around if you guys need me keep a look out
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverzard.forumotion.net
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Omndra...you didn't say what kind of a zard you want for your caharacter....but since you'll draw the new zard you can also make one for yourself as you wish.i really wonder how you want it Very Happy.
...too bad you have summer school.im at home all the day except fridays and sundays...i need to find something to do for myself.hmmmmmmm i want to learn japanese right now,i can teach my brother how to read arabian so he can start reading Koran.i can read books...what else can i do?it still looks too few for me...
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:50 pm

it'll be the Doomacow and be all black and red.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:44 pm

OK ill do it^.^........wait......which parts are red and which parts are black?..... Very Happy
i will try and make a generic for our company.any suggestions about it?
uhm maybe its a little early for this since the new zard isn't ready but can you also make additional things(after preparing and sending the new zard)like wings and horns(after you prepare them can you somehow only save those parts(after making all animations and saving them of course)? so i can edit them and make equipable parts)
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

i went to the 1st page and saw there were really good ideas,i will change many of them but there are ones i want to keep
can you draw a crystal shard,which will look like one of these Game Discussion - Page 10 Shards10
they will be hidden in levels and you will have to collect all to
unlock special stage,special stage will be 3 Dimensional.
what kind of levels special stages should be?
how do they look?Discuss.
EDIT:
Roann,Crainer,Zekix,Arorius...you should make and send your characters too.you know where you can find it,scroll down at homepage and its next to read posts.save it and edit it and send it.
edit2:
ohhhh and omndra,since we will make new things higher quality and will put more things and bigger levels,it can make lag,so if you can,can you draw them appropriate to 60 FPS please?
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:59 pm

....what happened...why don't you answer.....i mean....i know you have summer school and i DON'T want you to make something now or in a hurry,i just want you to answer,it has been 5 days,and you didn't answer.i also told crainer about this topic but he didn't do anything too.Don't get mad at me for this because you could post a reply once per day before this...but now you don't.i just wanted to learn if anything is wrong,if it is i hope it will be okay.
maybe i overreacted but right now i don't have any other friends.we moved Eskişehir after i finished 5th grade and my friends don't like me as much as they like each other so if they would go somewhere together they wouldn't invite me.maybe 2 of them would but others just don't know what kind of a situation i'm in.thats why i soon became a geek and im in front of the computer 7/24.i get bored so much here but i can't do anything.i can only get out for visiting my dad(yes they are divorced) and visiting the other house we are going to move in(which is really boring).there are worse stuff i don't want to tell. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
and yes sorry for double post but i thought you wouldn't notice
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:49 pm

ok guys i just registered at yoyo games i hope this helps.
any of you guys seen roann i got an idea on how to use his referral link to boost his level it means farming using a new character but it might just work i got a spare e-mail i could use for that purpose (and if anyone else dont mind helping ).

also i'm trying to download the game but it says UAC on windows vista has to recognise yoyo games as a safe site in order to let it through ?

sorry i did already register gonna try again to login Razz
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:44 pm

im playing it now it was activex security controls heh heh nice game btw just need to figure out the controls Very Happy

ok i got directions it was easy on laptop . i got fire = x , bite = z , now how do i blow the blocks underneath?? Rolling Eyes

answer you don't you teleport WOW. oops just realised you turn screen with that skill Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Discussion
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next