Silver Zard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Zard

The Headquarters of The Silver Zard. Adventure Quest Worlds most unnacomplished clan of Avengers for hire!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crainer
The Assassin
The Assassin

Male
Number of posts : 123
AQW Username : Crainer
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Creed Leader
Most Recent Award: None

Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Hi guys! I have been gone for a very long time (as you all know). The reasoning is that my computer that had all my stuff on it broke, so from that I haven't been able to do anything, but then I got school computers but my school year has been really hectic. So I am back with you guys if thats cool with y'all.
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male
Number of posts : 105
AQW Username : treks
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm

i would say welcome back its not been the same without you and as far as my online activities i am limited so you might not catch me sometimes Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverzard.forumotion.net
Crainer
The Assassin
The Assassin

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Ok, thank you for you're welcoming, and I would like to tell you that you have probably noticed I'm not on you're friends list. The reason is that my account got hacked and it took me a couple days to get it back, and he deleted ALL of my friends, so I'm pretty much cut off from you guys ingame.
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male
Number of posts : 348
AQW Username : SilverZard
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Captain Falcon
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 am

Did he change your email? oh wait you can use the member code thing for verification...
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male
Number of posts : 105
AQW Username : treks
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 pm

oh i was wondering how i had empty spaces . i dont check my list at times so sorry if i didn't notice . Sad i know i should have but nvm we can easily remedy that whenever you want Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverzard.forumotion.net
Crainer
The Assassin
The Assassin

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Don't worry Omndra, I got it back. And I hope we can meet up some time you guys, I'm not as active which is causing me to be 1 level under the new level cap XD. Hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!   Sorry for seemingly ditching you all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for seemingly ditching you all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver Zard :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: