Silver Zard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Zard

The Headquarters of The Silver Zard. Adventure Quest Worlds most unnacomplished clan of Avengers for hire!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver Zard Game Design Notes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
Number of posts : 316
AQW Username :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Guild Master
Most Recent Award: None

Silver Zard Game Design Notes! Empty
PostSubject: Silver Zard Game Design Notes!   Silver Zard Game Design Notes! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 am

Hello everybody!I know i said i will make a Design Notes before but i don't know why i didn't. Maybe some of you will think this is not needed. But it will be better because in this way,you won't have to check out that topics some pages and waste a lot of time and effort to understand what we made lastly.Since i just made this topic,i will not write anything about what is new here.I will also make a design notes topic for our other game we are working on,and i will change this forums name from "Silver Zard Game" to something like "Our Games".I will add new posts as soon as we make new things in Silver Zard Game.Oh and by the way you(non moderators and non administrators)can't reply to this topic because it is locked.
Back to top Go down

Silver Zard Game Design Notes!
Page 1 of 1