Silver Zard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Zard

The Headquarters of The Silver Zard. Adventure Quest Worlds most unnacomplished clan of Avengers for hire!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silverzard Training Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male
Number of posts : 105
AQW Username : treks
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: N/A
Most Recent Award: None

Silverzard Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Silverzard Training Grounds   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Ok guys. here is how i see it. aqw that is.

I still believe the lair is a good place to farm ds armor as this is is the place for dragonslayer.

we know the quest window stays open as long as you don't leave room with Galanoth, so wyvern farming has a second bonus.
If you don't mind the quest window closing, that is having to return to galanoth in order to turn in quests. Then you can farm the purple , bronze and venom draconians in the cave also accepting the new dragonslayer quests.

This will give your ds armor or any armor rep,( exp and gold) from quests not to mention the weapon drops.

mammoth crusher = 5000 gold. The wings each 3750 gold so x 3 = 11250 gold.
venom................= 2500
iron....................= 2500

total for weps......=10 k gold This gives a grand total of 21250 if you get and cash in all drops from these 3 dracs.

Last edited by rkyne trix on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some changes needed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverzard.forumotion.net
Arorius
Silver Zard
Silver Zard
Arorius

Male
Number of posts : 288
AQW Username : Arorius
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Training Places   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:01 am

Dwakels is also a good place to farm. You farm in the place with two dwakels near mithril man
Back to top Go down
chazanater
Zard Commander
Zard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 304
AQW Username : chazanater
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Silverzard Training Grounds   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

another good place 4 rep is turdraken. or u can go 2 dwakel go 2 where proto is and battle the barrier bot there gives 265 (or somewhere around there) when u r on rank 9. alien
Back to top Go down
chazanater
Zard Commander
Zard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 304
AQW Username : chazanater
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Silverzard Training Grounds   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:23 pm

ok turdraken no longer exists so foget what i said about it Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Arorius
Silver Zard
Silver Zard
Arorius

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Good Training places ( My Opinion)   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 am

Dwakels- Money, exp and rep
Lair- Money, exp and rep especially dragonslayer armor
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Silverzard Training Grounds   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 pm

ok guys the underground gym will probably be what we will use mostly, as it is without rules, and we can never get enough people for a proper clan party ( 5 or more clanmates).

So here is a formula or recipe for farming / training without clanmates.

1 choose your armor / class. 2 choose location. 3 this is the main part if you are on your own, FIND A PARTY. clown

the party is important as numbers if not level of the people with you can help speed the process.So if its lair you like above i have already posted the method.This will work anywhere. I ranked my sorceror to 10 Twisted Evil earning roughly 20 % rep = 2 k at the dwakel site by joining a party that was already there, no clanmates where online at the time.

This does not mean you cannot go solo. It just means that if you want you can farm solo,that is if you really want to, as i did mostly Crying or Very sad .When company was scarce.

so enjoy. i hope this those who cannot come to training sessions. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arorius
Silver Zard
Silver Zard
Arorius

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: fast lvl 20 level up   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

The way I level up fast if i farm with lots and lots of people. I advertise everytime. i tell people in about 5 or 6 or maybe 7 different battleon towns and tell them to go to lair-1250 or frost-1250 when frostzards was still here. This is how I also got rare items easily. I also recomend mages to come with me
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Silverzard Training Grounds   Silverzard Training Grounds EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 am

that is a good idea.
New areas are excellent.Forestchaos is here to stay, so the drops are there to be farmed or your choice,also the monsters are quite easy for high levels.

Area rainbow is gone so ppl farm on new levels as they come online to get the best. If you want to raise your level or rank seek out a trainer if they're online we will help.

Warlionfang is good to rep up doomknight if your a member, or just use it as you train up your reputation for your zones , evil , dwarfhold,yokai or good.

remember guys whats good for one class to train is good for all classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverzard Training Grounds   Silverzard Training Grounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverzard Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1