Silver Zard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Zard

The Headquarters of The Silver Zard. Adventure Quest Worlds most unnacomplished clan of Avengers for hire!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Discussion

Go down 
+9
chazanater
Werepyre King
rkyne trix
Laken
Kamina-sama
Crainer
Roann
Omndra
apocanagic
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
Number of posts : 316
AQW Username :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Guild Master
Most Recent Award: None

Game Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:07 pm

i made a version with argint(silverzard)'s gravity changing ability i'll upload it to site now it is awesome!! you wont believe how cool it is.it already has potential to be the best game on the web.i didnt put your characters yet.and enemies(i added slimes)dont attack.but when you press the keys on keyboard you feel something awesome.C key to use gravity change ability than press any button from arrow keys to make your gravity that direction.chazanater you asked me "how to attack beneath you",now you can attack anywhere(not while in air).and dont try to destroy all those blocks.and dont use gravity changing ability while there is a block at the corner of you(please).it takes a longer time to load this time but has a different level and cooler music and cooler sprites for items.PASSWORD IS CHANGED ITS NOW
COOOW

aaannd HAPPY GAMING DAY TO ME XD it has been ONE YEAR since i started making games Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
edit:okay i uploaded it click on the button at the right of that loading bar before playing i changed screen size to 640*640
after you play please post a comment about it (to this topic)

Last edited by apocanagic on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 am

PLEASE READ MY ALL POSTS AND READ EVERY PART OF THEM,DONT SKIP ANYTHING
next things i will make:
you will be able to fit those annoying spaces that you cant now
enemies will float as they are effected by argints gravity using ability
enemies which are very close to you will fall to the direction which you changed your gravity to and as the collide the ground they will die
i can make and finish one or two of your characters but treks still didnt answer me about his character,treks if you liked your character i will put it in the game.if you didnt i will change it then i will put it in the game,yours is easiest to put in the game
i think its all for now
i am still waiting for your suggestions about abilities of armors,and how they look,i will try to draw pally and necro armor today(they will be hard as making other characters)what else armors do you want to be in the game?discuss

i have an idea about levels
there will be zones like "Dragon Lair Zone","Shadowfall Zone" and "Swordheaven Zone"
for each zone there will be three stages,one race stage,one battle stage and one boss battle
there is a stage which you go between stalacites and stalagmites and then one firezard challanges you to race.and there is a rail with wagons on it that is the race stage,then you continue and at 2nd stage you try to go to top of the lair at that stage there is lava and then a draconian sees you and you battle with it then you cantinue and go to the top of the lair,there you go to the dragon head and enter it.then you fight with the red dragon and win the fire orb
Game Discussion - Page 9 Chazan10
here is you character chaz,i hope you like it,if you dont just tell me what to change

Last edited by apocanagic on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male
Number of posts : 105
AQW Username : treks
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

apocanagic . what you can do for some people is keep a link to your game in every post. I don't know if you can make it so that it comes on automatic every time you post or you can add the link to your profile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverzard.forumotion.net
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:38 am

its the same link just go to it you can find it on my other posts.and i will try to add it to all posts
edit: i added it to all posts in this page
edit2:i found something in preferences at my profile and it will automatically add it to every post
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:05 pm

thanks i got the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:16 pm

you still didnt answer about what you think about your character at the previous page
everyone dont forget to comment after playing and report any bugs and dont forget that the new password is
cooow
its all with small letters nd has 3 "o"'s
Back to top Go down
rkyne trix
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
rkyne trix

Male

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:21 pm

let me try the game first then i'll comment. I got vista and thats not letting the game through for now.
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male
Number of posts : 348
AQW Username : SilverZard
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Special Titles
Avenger's Guild Rank: Captain Falcon
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 am

Woah... I thought that all efforts to completing the game had died... this is nice...
I Like the new ideas that you guys have come up with, and i think that i might redraw the base zard template.
But for most of the ideas that you guys are coming up with this game would be alot easier to make in flash, mostly because it is also an animation program too. it would be alot easier to just animate everything once with the base. Then it would just be a matter of Duplicating the base and just swap out the symbols.
But that doesn't happen I would redraw the base template with choppy animation so that it could be modified with alot less work.
This is how the people who made the battle for Wesnoth did it, and their animation is pretty good because when the choppy animation is moving, the animation becomes a lot smoother.
In Celebration of the rebirth of the Silver zard game Movement, and my return, I give you...
AN AWESOME BACKGROUND!
Game Discussion - Page 9 Projec10
Its my desktop BG now ^.^
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 am

*sniff* *sniff* you mean we will have to work again and do everything again?i worked hours at night to finish that engine and it took many hours to make this and i have been using gamemaker for a year but i didnt use flash for a week and i dont know how to use it,i did my best to make it and used all the codes i know,everything...i learned...in a year...its just huge all the things i made for all the zards and..ill try to post it here to make you see how much i worked on it.i understand you but we dont have to do what you said,because after this holiday they will release GameMaker 8 and in GameMaker 8 you can make high quality images like that,i saw and tested its beta image editor and it has more options than a photoshop.....let me think.......what about this omndra:you can draw the new silverzard (plz delete background first)and make its animation,then you will save all frames as png (i think png's save transparency options)and i will animate it and after the release of GM8 i will put it to the game and we will use it instead,even if you didnt like this idea omndra,please start working on new silverzard Wink
and heres an information of zard_parent object which has all the codes a zard will need(i put things about gravity here too)(in GM7 there is a button in every object that shows you all what you made about that object)...and by the way,i hope you played my game because as i said, it has potential to be best game on the web already
Quote :

Information about object: zard_parent

Sprite: <no sprite>
Solid: false
Visible: true
Depth: 0
Persistent: false
Parent: <no parent>
Mask: <same as sprite>

Create Event:
execute code:

left=0
right=0
up=0
down=0
key_z=0
key_x=0
up=0
down=0
nokey=0
atk=0
inair=1
onground=0
stand=0
move=0
animin=0
animax=0
lemp=1
remp=1
gradir=270
grause=0
lzobj=sz_lazor

Step Event:
execute code:

if onground=1 && nokey=1
stand=1
else
stand=0

if stand=1
{
animin=0
animax=0
}
if left || right
{
if onground=1
{
animin=1
animax=10
}
}
if atk=1
{
animin=11
animax=16
}
if inair=1
{
animin=17
animax=17
}

execute code:

if image_index>animax
image_index=animin
if image_index<animin
image_index=animin
if grause=0
{
if inair=1
{
gravity_direction=gradir
gravity=0.5
}
else
{
gravity_direction=gradir
gravity=0
}
}
else
{
if up=1
{
gradir+=180
grause=0
}
if down=1
{
gradir+=0
grause=0
}
if left=1
{
gradir-=90
grause=0
}
if right
{
gradir+=90
grause=0
}
}
if gradir=270
{
if onground=1
{
if up=1
{
vspeed=-10
{
if !sound_isplaying(se_jmp)
sound_play(se_jmp)
}
}
}
if atk=0
{
if left=1
{
if lemp=1
x-=4
}
if right=1
{
if remp=1
x+=4
}
}
}

if gradir=0
{
if onground=1
{
if up=1
{
hspeed=-10
{
sound_play(se_jmp)
}
}
}
if atk=0
{
if left=1
{
if lemp=1
y+=4
}
}
if right=1
{
if remp=1
y-=4
}
}

if gradir=180
{
if onground=1
{
if up=1
{
hspeed=+10
{
sound_play(se_jmp)
}
}
}
if atk=0
{
if left=1
{
if lemp=1
y-=4
}
if right=1
{
if remp=1
y+=4
}
}
}

if gradir=90
{
if onground=1
{
if up=1
{
vspeed=+10
{
sound_play(se_jmp)
}
}
}
if atk=0
{
if left=1
{
if lemp=1
x+=4
}
if right=1
{
if remp=1
x-=4
}
}
}
if gradir>359
gradir-=360
if gradir<0
gradir+=360

execute code:

if gradir=270
{
image_angle=0
view_angle[0]=0
}
if gradir=0
{
image_angle=90
view_angle[0]=270
}
if gradir=90
{
image_angle=180
view_angle[0]=180
}
if gradir=180
{
image_angle=270
view_angle[0]=90
}

if grause=1
{
gravity=0
speed=0
}

if image_index is equal to 16
execute code:

if key_z=0
atk=0
stand=1
if gradir is equal to 270
if at relative position (+3,0) there is object solid_parent
set variable remp to 0
else
set variable remp to 1
if at relative position (-3,0) there is object solid_parent
set variable lemp to 0
else
set variable lemp to 1
if at relative position (0,+1) there is object solid_parent
execute code:

onground=1
inair=0
else
execute code:

onground=0
inair=1
if gradir is equal to 0
if at relative position (0,-4) there is object solid_parent
set variable remp to 0
else
set variable remp to 1
if at relative position (0,+4) there is object solid_parent
set variable lemp to 0
else
set variable lemp to 1
if at relative position (+1,0) there is object solid_parent
execute code:

onground=1
inair=0
else
execute code:

onground=0
inair=1
if gradir is equal to 180
if at relative position (0,+4) there is object solid_parent
set variable remp to 0
else
set variable remp to 1
if at relative position (0,-4) there is object solid_parent
set variable lemp to 0
else
set variable lemp to 1
if at relative position (-1,0) there is object solid_parent
execute code:

onground=1
inair=0
else
execute code:

onground=0
inair=1
if gradir is equal to 90
if at relative position (-4,0) there is object solid_parent
set variable remp to 0
else
set variable remp to 1
if at relative position (+4,0) there is object solid_parent
set variable lemp to 0
else
set variable lemp to 1
if at relative position (0,-1) there is object solid_parent
execute code:

onground=1
inair=0
else
execute code:

onground=0
inair=1

Collision Event with object solid_parent:
execute code:

speed=0
move_contact_solid(direction,12)
if at relative position (xprevious,yprevious+1) there is not object solid_parent
if sound se_land is not playing
play sound se_land; looping: false

Keyboard Event for <no key> Key:
set variable nokey to 1

Keyboard Event for <any key> Key:
set variable nokey to 0

Keyboard Event for <Left> Key:
if image_xscale is not equal to -1
set variable image_xscale to -1

Keyboard Event for <Right> Key:
if image_xscale is not equal to 1
set variable image_xscale to 1

Other Event: Room Start:
set variable image_speed to 1

Draw Event:
execute code:

draw_sprite_ext(sprite_index,image_index,x,y,image_xscale,image_yscale,image_angle,image_blend,image_alpha)

Key Press Event for <Left> Key:
set variable left to 1
if onground is equal to 1
set variable move to 1
else
set variable move to 0

Key Press Event for <Up> Key:
set variable up to 1

Key Press Event for <Right> Key:
set variable right to 1
if onground is equal to 1
set variable move to 1

Key Press Event for <Down> Key:
set variable down to 1

Key Press Event for X-key Key:
set variable key_x to 1
if stand is equal to 1
set variable atk to 1
execute code:

instance_create(x,y,lzobj)

Key Press Event for Z-key Key:
set variable key_z to 1
if stand is equal to 1
set variable atk to 1

Key Release Event for <Left> Key:
set variable left to 0
set variable move to 0

Key Release Event for <Up> Key:
set variable up to 0

Key Release Event for <Right> Key:
set variable right to 0
set variable move=0 to 0

Key Release Event for <Down> Key:
set variable down to 0

Key Release Event for X-key Key:
set variable key_x to 0

Key Release Event for Z-key Key:
set variable key_z to 0

i know that it says sprite=no sprite but other zards whose parent is this have their own sprites,and soon i was planning to make an item engine,
we are not AE team,they may be adding such huge things every week but they are not two persons like uss,they have tons of people working 7/24 to do them all,if we would make this game in flash it would take at least one month to learn flash for me,then we,just 2 people would try to make this game for years,and finish it at 2011 or later.....*sniff* *sniff*

wow
330 lines of codes and functions????even if we think half of them (its less than half actually)are ({)and(})it is still 165 lines of codes plus there are 37 lines of codes for lazor(im calling it lazor XD)
and other than these there are 64 functions and codes for total of all other objects

thats a total of 431 codes yay i cant believe myself!
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:42 pm

Very Happy !!!PAGE 15!!! Very Happy

Quote :
*sniff* *sniff* you mean we will have to work again and do everything again?i worked hours at night to finish that engine and it took many hours to make this and i have been using gamemaker for a year but i didnt use flash for a week and i dont know how to use it,i did my best to make it and used all the codes i know,everything...i learned...in a year...its just huge all the things i made for all the zards and..ill try to post it here to make you see how much i worked on it.i understand you but we dont have to do what you said,because after this holiday they will release GameMaker 8 and in GameMaker 8 you can make high quality images like that,i saw and tested its beta image editor and it has more options than a photoshop.....let me think.......what about this omndra:you can draw the new silverzard (plz delete background first)and make its animation,then you will save all frames as png (i think png's save transparency options)and i will animate it and after the release of GM8 i will put it to the game and we will use it instead,even if you didnt like this idea omndra,please start working on new silverzard Wink
and heres an information of zard_parent object which has all the codes a zard will need(i put things about gravity here too)(in GM7 there is a button in every object that shows you all what you made about that object)...and by the way,i hope you played my game because as i said, it has potential to be best game on the web already
It seems that you didn't really understand what i said.
I will Explain what i said, so that you can better understand it.
Quote :
But for most of the ideas that you guys are coming up with this game would be alot easier to make in flash, mostly because it is also an animation program too. it would be alot easier to just animate everything once with the base. Then it would just be a matter of Duplicating the base and just swap out the symbols.
I explained how much easier the animation would be in flash.
But that doesn't happen I would redraw the base template with choppy animation so that it could be modified with alot less work.
This is how the people who made the battle for Wesnoth did it, and their animation is pretty good because when the choppy animation is moving, the animation becomes a lot smoother.
Explained the easiest way to Animate multiple Zards, including armor, in gamemaker
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:57 pm

i now understand...sorry Embarassed Laughing but what you said really confused me and i just got worried about it and didnt know what to do Sad Sad Sad
hmmmmm you once saved oone of your animations as a *.gif didnt you?,maybe you can save it as something that will keep both animation and transparency normal,so it will look like its made in flash?i dont know,some say gif can save transparency but some say gif files dont support transparency,and i think it doesnt because i tried it one day,if we use this method he would look cool
and sorry about what i did earlier again Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 am

This is what i was thinking, but it would mean that I ultimately have to do all the work. As I am the only person with Flash.
You want to Program in Gamemaker, and I want to Animate in Flash.
Didn't you say that game maker could import flash video?
If not I am sure I could Export my flash video into a format that you could use.

wait... do you have flash?
just got an idea that might work.
and we would both be happy.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 am

if you can save movies as *.avi files i can put them to gamemaker,but it will be played as a movie
sorry i dont have flash cuz few weeks ago my sister said she has to use adobe illustrator and we put the cd,then i slept and when i woke up she said,"i had to delete all adobe programs first before installing them,i did aand then i tried to install them but the setup.exe was missing and couldnt install"
you still can say what your idea is,im trying to get adobe programs somehow.
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am

Well my idea was that if you had flash too, then you could also change the parts on the Silver zard base Animation template thingy. But it probably wouldn't work.
Have fun with illustrator, its a good program. ^.^
BTW do we have to use sprites? or can I just make a picture.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 12:06 pm

you can make it an animated picture with transparency like this one
Game Discussion - Page 9 Baby_s10
isnt that cool,this was an example of high quality sprite that i recieved with the beta version of GM8 image editor
please make the new zard a little bigger,but not too big, you can make it like 100*100(probably that would be the best but you can do as you want)
i have an idea omndra,lets make a design notes topic in this silverzard game forum.and we will lock it so only we will be able to post there,and we will make ourselves images like artix's in design notes,what do you think?
Quote :
Well my idea was that if you had flash too, then you could also change the parts on the Silver zard base Animation template thingy. But it probably wouldn't work.
i think i can edit them with GameMaker8's image editor,because probably all i have to do is going to be recoloring them
edit:
after making this game if we be sucsessful,i want to make a MMOG,it will be same but everyone will be able to customize their characters and talk to others,and there will be special items for us,i dont know,maybe its too early to think about that but i think that would be cool and i will try to learn how to make a MMOG
edit2:how do you make yourself a zard hero and put things,i want to do that too
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 am

It is WAAAY too early for that.
That IS something that i would want to do... but not with Zards.
Back to top Go down
chazanater
Zard Commander
Zard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 304
AQW Username : chazanater
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 am

so how is it getting along and abdullah i timed my self on how quick i could kill every thing on the demo and i done it in 00:45:69 seconds!
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Omndra, is the new silver zard ready yet? Sorry but im too excited about this.
EDIT: aw please hurry im so excited rabbit rabbit rabbit cyclops cyclops cyclops Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 am

oh... umm... how big do you want it?
and i will make the whole thing greystyle, so it is easier to recolor.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:57 pm

the best is 100*100 but if its going to be hard or would look better if it is bigger,you can make it bigger,but make it smaller then 200*200 please
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:16 pm

ok ^.^
and BTW i made a new AQW account.
Soapman
I would Like it if someone would train him.

ID= Soap_man
PW= 70904

I trust you guys, i mean, he is a noob right now.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:41 pm

hi guys,i just made a character for myself and wanted to show you
Game Discussion - Page 9 Perfec10
i named it "The Perfect Platinum Zard"
i made it with the GM8 image editor 0.8
maybe we can make it a form of silverzard too,then it would be cool,we also make a goldzard and a bronzezard,and mak a storyline about them and only those three zards have super forms and only they can save the world from Chaos,but then the most powerful of them,The Gold Zard joins Chaos.and collects all elemental orbs and becomes Super Gold Zard and tries to kill Silver Zard and Bronze Zard,then they become super too but Gold Zard is still more powerful and beats them with a huge lazor beam and they dive to ground and crash,then something happens and they unify and become Perfect Platinum Zard and beat Gold Zard and beat Drakath (until this part of story they beat 13 lords of chaos)
this perfect platinum zard is a prototype after you finish new silverzard i will edit it to make this again
EDIT:i will make this as i said and make my character something different,and the first armor im going to make is Ninja Zard please send suggestions about its abilites
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Thats cool... but I think that should some up with something more original.
I was thinking... I have do redo pretty much all the art, so why don't we use something besides zards?
But we still use some kinda mythical creature we make up.
and lets base it off of This Game... if that wouldn't be too much trouble.
Except you aim with the Mouse.

For the new creature, I was thinking of a Two legged Dragon with no wings.
We could call it a kracow! Its like the word aCow with stuff in front of it.
Back to top Go down
apocanagic
Platinum Zard
Platinum Zard
apocanagic

Male
AQW Username :

Special Titles

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

yes a different mythical creature that we will make would be cool
hmm i have an idea,lets find it like how artix found the idea of making a frogzard
he said it at DF design notes
once,while he was working on those games he went to toilet and saw a frog inside his toilet,and got really scared and decided to make a creature named frogzard,at least thats how i understood
did you live something like that with animals?or whats the animals and mythical creatures you mostly like
and even if we are going to make it another creature,i want that to be PERFECT(not about its power,i want it to look like a perfect creature) and Platinum(its color) and since it will be combination of two zards,it has to look like a zard
some ideas about our mythical creature
1.a zard with a dragon head and with wings and horns
2.a big zard with hands
sorry its 03:51 here now and i cant think about something cooler
Back to top Go down
Omndra
Zard Hero
Zard Hero
Omndra

Male

Special Titles
Most Recent Award:

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Ohh thats a good idea!
The Kracow (we are not calling them Zards) Will look Like an alligator, with Two Gorilla arms and Dragon hands/claws.
and there are several different kinds of them.
Kracow
Doomacow
Kiracow
Misacow
Lacow

The Good guy who goes badguy should be Acow- the first.
There are Noooo Cooows
P.S. someone train me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Discussion   Game Discussion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Discussion
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next